About 6 Days North Sikkim and Gangtok Tour Package
6 Days North Sikkim and Gangtok tour package explore the mountains and enjoy the various forms of nature, the adventures awaits you. As magical this may be sounding right now the reality is no different.
Gangtok, the capital city of Sikkim is considered one of the most beautiful hill stations. The beauty of this town is defined in many ways, with just the right amount of blend of the cultural identities to urbanisation. Gangtok is filled with natural attractions which you will be visiting during this tour.
The North Sikkim is quite the place, it has so much to offer like the beautiful ancient monasteries, serene lakes, scenic valleys, quaint villages, waterfalls and the magnificent mountains ranges. During this tour you will be visiting the most quintessential parts of the North - Lachen, Gurudongmar Lake, Lachung, Yumthang Valley and on the way you will be able to see a lot of local sightseeing..
Drive to Northeast has the perfect 6 days North Sikkim and Gangtok tour package for you, as per this package we will be covering all the major tourists spots and will take complete care of your safety. All the permits required, accommodation, fooding and from pick-up to drop will be taken care of by our team.
For further information and queries you can contact us in the given details.
PICK UP FROM NJP RAILWAY STATION / BAGDOGRA AIRPORT (IXB) - GANGTOKWe start a scenic drive from meeting point towards Gangtok (Approx 123 km / 4 h 35 min). Check in at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel in Gangtok.
GANGTOK - TSOMGO LAKE - GANGTOKToday after breakfast we will start our paradise tour to Tsomgo Lake and Baba Mandir which is 38 km from Gangtok and at an altitude of 12,400 ft. Overnight at the hotel in Gangtok.
GANGTOK - LACHENEarly morning after breakfast drive to Lachen from Gangtok which is (Approx 107 km / 4 h 30 min). It is located at an elevation of 2,750 metres. On the way visit Tashi view point, Seven Sister Waterfall and Singhik View Point. Overnight at the hotel in Lachen.
LACHEN - GURUDONGMAR LAKE - LACHUNGToday early morning after breakfast we will start our unforgettable tour to Gurudongmar Lake (17,200 ft.) via Chopta Valley and Thangu. After visiting the lake, return to Lachen and further drive to Lachung. Overnight at the hotel in Lachung.
LACHUNG - YUMTHANG - GANGTOKAfter early breakfast drive to Yumthang Valley (11,800 ft. / 24 km / 2 hours) popularly know as valley of flower. Back to Lachung and departure for Gangtok. Overnight at the hotel in Gangtok.
GANGTOK - NJP RAILWAY STATION / (IXB) BAGDOGRA AIRPORTLast day of the tour, after early breakfast depart to NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) for your onwards connection / journey.
- Minimum Pax: 6
- Any cost arising due to political unrest and natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- The car provided for the trip will be on point to point as per itinerary and it cannot be used under disposal.
- Guest travelling in a group should travel with minimum baggage only. Kindly do not exceed baggage allowance of 15 kgs per person. If in case guest travelling in a group has exceeded the baggage policy then they need to hire additional vehicle if in case the cab driver denies for extra luggage. The charges for additional vehicle need to be paid by customer locally. The restriction of baggage policy is due to hilly area and safety of the passengers.
- Gangtok city tour will be done by Non-AC Maruti Van / Wagon R / similar only.
- Changu Lake and Nathula operation is subject to road condition and availability of permits as only limited permits are issued 48 hour prior to the schedule tour. If in case of cancellation of permit due to weather or any reason imposed by Govt for your trip date and it is made to our notice prior to departure then we will provide an alternate sightseeing.
- If in case of cancellation of trip to Changu Lake or Nathula trip after permit is issued and and it is cancelled due to weather or any reason imposed by Govt and you could not complete the trip then no refund will be provided.