About 6 Days Romantic Honeymoon Tour in Sikkim
The most indispensable and crucial part of wedding is searching and deciding on a dream come true honeymoon destination with striking scenic beauty, serene atmosphere, and exciting activities together which will make the ecstatic holiday unforgettable.
Drive to Northeast has the perfect honeymoon package planned for you for 6 Days. Our team will work with the best of our abilities to make this tour a successful and a memorable one just for you. All of your necessities will be taken care of with utmost care and it will be our responsibility that your priorities are all considered and the plan can be adjusted accordingly.
During this trip we will be visiting all the major destinations of Sikkim-Pelling, Gangtok, Namchi, Tsomgo Lake and all of these places are considered as the jewels of Sikkim. These places holds stories from ancient times surrounded by lush green mountains, cold breeze, authentic culture and food, snow capped mountain and glacial lake. From seeking blessings from monasteries, waking up to view of Mt. Kanchenjunga with a warm cup of tea, to capture the amazing moments in between snowy mountains and just like this there is plenty that you could experience here, the weather here promises romance and love.
For further information and queries you can contact us in the given details.
PICK UP FROM NJP RAILWAY STATION / BAGDOGRA AIRPORT (IXB) - PELLINGWe start a scenic drive from meeting point towards Pelling (Approx 140 km / 5 h 30 min). Check in at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel in Pelling.
PELLING SIGHTSEEINGToday after breakfast we will start our sightseeing - Rimbi Orange Garden, Rimbi Water fall & Hydro Project, Kanchendzonga Waterfalls, Khecheopalri Lake, Helipad, Pemayangtse Monastery and Rabdentse Ruins. Overnight at the hotel in Pelling.
PELLING - GANGTOK VIA NAMCHI SIGHTSEEINGAfter having delicious breakfast in Pelling we will depart to Gangtok (Approx 5500 ft. / 124 km / 5 hours 30 min) vai Namchi and visit statue of Guru Padmasambhava, Chardhaam and Buddha Park. Overnight at the hotel in Gangtok.
GANGTOK - TSOMGO LAKE - GANGTOKToday after breakfast we will start our paradise tour to Tsomgo Lake and Babamandir which is 38 km from Gangtok and at an altitude of 12,400 ft. Overnight at the hotel in Gangtok.
GANGTOK SIGHTSEEINGAfter having delicious breakfast enjoy sightseeing - Hanuman Tok, Ganesh Tok, Plant Conservatory, Lasha Waterfall, Tashi View Point, Gonjang Monastery, Bakthang Waterfalls, Handloom & Handicrafts, Flower Show, Namgyal Institute of Tibetology, Chorten Monastery and Ban Jhagri Falls. Afternoon leisure enjoy at MG Marg. Overnight at the hotel in Gangtok.
GANGTOK - NJP RAILWAY STATION / (IXB) BAGDOGRA AIRPORTLast day of the tour, after early breakfast depart to NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) for your onwards connection / journey.
- Minimum Pax: 2
- Any cost arising due to political unrest and natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- The car provided for the trip will be on point to point as per itinerary and it cannot be used under disposal.
- Guest travelling in a group should travel with minimum baggage only. Kindly do not exceed baggage allowance of 15 kgs per person. If in case guest travelling in a group has exceeded the baggage policy then they need to hire additional vehicle if in case the cab driver denies for extra luggage. The charges for additional vehicle need to be paid by customer locally. The restriction of baggage policy is due to hilly area and safety of the passengers.
- Gangtok city tour will be done by Non-AC Maruti Van / Wagon R / similar only.
- Changu Lake and Nathula operation is subject to road condition and availability of permits as only limited permits are issued 48 hour prior to the schedule tour. If in case of cancellation of permit due to weather or any reason imposed by Govt for your trip date and it is made to our notice prior to departure then we will provide an alternate sightseeing.
- If in case of cancellation of trip to Changu Lake or Nathula trip after permit is issued and and it is cancelled due to weather or any reason imposed by Govt and you could not complete the trip then no refund will be provided.