About 4 Days Zuluk Tour Package, Sikkim
Away from the monotonous life and chaotic crowds this holiday take a soulful break. Drive to Northeast has the most amazing 4 days holiday tour planned for you. Within this 4 days we will make sure to show you the best time and the best places.
Why wait for the right time instead let's make this the right time and pack for the 4 days holiday tour in Zuluk. Zuluk is a small place set amidst the dainty old terrains of the Himalayas with an altitude of 9500ft. This place lies in perfect harmony between natural beauty and adventure.
Zuluk which is also called the silk route plays an important role in history, it used to be the connecting route between Tibet and India. Zuluk is a magical place it looks small but has many hidden beauty within like there is literally 32 hairpin like turns on the road of the silk route, imagine watching the entire of the Zuluk beneath you covered in clouds it looks magical and don’t you worry we will be covering the rest of the major tourists destinations for you.
Nathang valley which was once a home for the Yak herders is also known as the Ladakh of Sikkim. This valley is surrounded by snow-covered mountains, the place here is so beautiful and makes you feel surreal. There is absolute peace and serenity that surrounds this place and the authenticity of this place makes the visit so worth it.
The last of our stop at Reshikhola will be filled with adventure and fun activities, bonfire at the side of the Reshi river and while enjoying the view of the Reshi river you could dance to your favourite song or just relax while listening to the river flow.
Our team will work with the best of our ability to make this a successful and a memorable trip for you. We will try and show you the best of the places that we visit and all of your necessities will be taken care with full responsibility. This tour will be filled good memories and experience.
For further information and queries please contact in the given details.
PICK UP FROM NJP RAILWAY STATION / BAGDOGRA AIRPORT (IXB) - ZULUKYou will be picking from Bagdogra Airport / NJP Railway Station and driving to Zuluk which is around a 130 km journey. On the way permit formalities will be taken care of by our representatives or driver. Overnight stay at the hotel/homestay in Zuluk.
ZULUK - NATHANG VALLEYAfter breakfast we will start our full day sightseeing. Places to visit: Zig Zag Road, Kupup Lake, Golf Course, Old Baba Mandir and Nathang Valley. Overnight stay at the hotel/homestay in Nathang Valley.
NATHANG VALLEY - RESHI KHOLAAfter breakfast we will start our tour to Reshi Khola. On the way visit Aritar where you can go boating in Aritar Lake. After reaching Reshi Khola, enjoy the rest of the day at the river valley. Overnight stay at the hotel/homestay in Reshi Khola.
RESHI KHOLA - NJP RAILWAY STATION / BAGDOGRA AIRPORTLast day of the tour, after breakfast depart to NJP Railway Station/Bagdogra Airport (IXB) for your onward connection journey.
- Minimum Pax: 2
- Any cost arising due to political unrest and natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- The car provided for the trip will be on point to point as per itinerary and it cannot be used under disposal.
- Guest travelling in a group should travel with minimum baggage only. Kindly do not exceed baggage allowance of 15 kgs per person. If in case guest travelling in a group has exceeded the baggage policy then they need to hire additional vehicle if in case the cab driver denies for extra luggage. The charges for additional vehicle need to be paid by customer locally. The restriction of baggage policy is due to hilly area and safety of the passengers.
- Gangtok city tour will be done by Non-AC Maruti Van / Wagon R / similar only.
- Changu Lake and Nathula operation is subject to road condition and availability of permits as only limited permits are issued 48 hour prior to the schedule tour. If in case of cancellation of permit due to weather or any reason imposed by Govt for your trip date and it is made to our notice prior to departure then we will provide an alternate sightseeing.
- If in case of cancellation of trip to Changu Lake or Nathula trip after permit is issued and and it is cancelled due to weather or any reason imposed by Govt and you could not complete the trip then no refund will be provided.