About 5 Days Yumthang Valley and Gangtok Tour Package
5 days Yumthang Valley and Gangtok tour is for the one if you are planning for a pristine hill station nestled amongst the mountains and clouds with mesmerizing prismatic beauty and beautiful hill roads.
Drive to Northeast has come up with a perfect package of a 5 days tour of Gangtok and Yumthang for you. As per this package we will be covering all the major tourist destinations, starting with the capital city Gangtok, the glacial lake-Tsomgo Lake, our very own valley covered in snow-Lachung, valley covered in coloured rhododendron- Yumthang and moreover this will be a complete experience of visiting a paradise.
There is only a single thing that you need to do in this entire journey and that is to fully enjoy the tour and live the most memorable 5 days of your life.
Our representatives will take care of every single detail, from pick-up to drop, accomodation, all the necessary permits and your safety. We will do our best to ensure that this trip is marked as one of your favourite tours.
For further information and queries you can contact us in the given details.
PICK UP FROM NJP RAILWAY STATION / BAGDOGRA AIRPORT (IXB) - GANGTOKWe start a scenic drive from meeting point towards Gangtok (Approx 123 km / 4 h 35 min). Check in at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel in Gangtok.
GANGTOK - TSOMGO LAKE - GANGTOKToday after breakfast we will start our paradise tour to Tsomgo Lake, Baba Mandir which is 38 km from Gangtok and at an altitude of 12,400 ft. Overnight at the hotel in Gangtok.
GANGTOK - LACHUNGEarly morning after breakfast drive to Lachung from Gangtok which is (116 km / 5 hours). It is located at an elevation of 2,700 metres. On the way visit Tashi view point, Seven Sister Waterfall and Singhik View Point. Overnight at the hotel in Lachung.
LACHUNG - YUMTHANG - GANGTOKAfter early breakfast drive to Yumthang Valley (11,800 ft. / 24 km / 2 hours) popularly know as valley of flower. Back to Lachung and departure for Gangtok. Overnight at the hotel in Gangtok.
GANGTOK - NJP RAILWAY STATION / (IXB) BAGDOGRA AIRPORTLast day of the tour, after early breakfast depart to NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) for your onwards connection / journey.
- Minimum Pax: 2
- Any cost arising due to political unrest and natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- The car provided for the trip will be on point to point as per itinerary and it cannot be used under disposal.
- Guest travelling in a group should travel with minimum baggage only. Kindly do not exceed baggage allowance of 15 kgs per person. If in case guest travelling in a group has exceeded the baggage policy then they need to hire additional vehicle if in case the cab driver denies for extra luggage. The charges for additional vehicle need to be paid by customer locally. The restriction of baggage policy is due to hilly area and safety of the passengers.
- Gangtok city tour will be done by Non-AC Maruti Van / Wagon R / similar only.
- Changu Lake and Nathula operation is subject to road condition and availability of permits as only limited permits are issued 48 hour prior to the schedule tour. If in case of cancellation of permit due to weather or any reason imposed by Govt for your trip date and it is made to our notice prior to departure then we will provide an alternate sightseeing.
- If in case of cancellation of trip to Changu Lake or Nathula trip after permit is issued and and it is cancelled due to weather or any reason imposed by Govt and you could not complete the trip then no refund will be provided.