About Chakung Homestay
Chakung homestay is located in wild and the very historic West Sikkim. This homestay is much loved by the visitors because of its location, it is surrounded by nature and greenery. The homestay just a little outside Chakung bazaar and you have to walk a few easy steps below the road to reach the homestay.
The property is family run and the maintenance is exceptionally well, the homestay is a blend between modern architecture and authentic decorations. The rooms are very spacious with attached bathroom provided with all the necessities plus they are all very clean and hygienic. The food served here are all picked from the garden so it's all organic food and the local dishes they serve are very delicious and healthy. The hospitality is also very well done and they are always making us feel like home and safe.
The hosts will welcome us with warm gestures and are always very kind, always interested to be of some help to the guests. If interested then you may take a walk around and get to know more about the people and life in Chakung. The views of the surroundings that you get here is breathtaking so overall your stay here will be in peace, nature and fun. No doubt that you will fall in love with this place, people and peace.
- The above rates are inclusive of accomodation, breakfast and dinner per person.
- Free for child upto 5 years (without extra bed).
- The standard check-in time is 12:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 11:00 AM. Early check-in or late check-out is strictly subjected to availability and may be chargeable by the homestay.
- Any Damage to homestay property will be chargeable.
- Arms and ammunition not allowed in homestay premises.