About Kewzing Village Homestay
Kewzing Village Homestay is located at an altitude of 4600 ft with the magnificent view of lush green grazing land and mighty range of Mt.Narsing and Mt.Kabru. During your stay in the homestay you will get to know the villagers here through which you can learn and understand the customs and culture of the Bhutia people who are the majority here.
This place is a complete package for nature lovers, there is so much things that you can learn and experience it here the flora and fauna, tradition and culture, aromatic climate, home made beverages, greeted by head priest with all respect, no pollution and noise, garden in jungle, view of mountain, homemade tea and soothing smell of hill pines and many more.
A walk around the village will definitely revive your body with positivity. The food served is all grown in the organic garden in an organic way and presented in a sumptuous manner as local dishes which are literally delicious. The rooms are named after the mountain ranges and very well maintained with proper comfort. The hosts of the homestay are very kind and have a great spirit of hospitality. The people of Kewzing Village Homestay heartly welcome you all at the land of wheat.
- The above rates are inclusive of accomodation, breakfast and dinner per person.
- Free for child upto 5 years (without extra bed).
- Extra Person will be charge at Rs. 500/- (Per person, per night) from 5 years and above.
- Cultural show on demand Rs. 2000/- per show per group.
- Dotho (Herbal Bath) Rs. 2000/- per person.
- Guide Cost to Maenam Hill Rs. 1500/-