About Kewzing Village Homestay
Kewzing Village Homestay is located at an altitude of 4600 ft with the magnificent view of lush green grazing land and mighty range of Mt. Narsing and Mt. Kabru.
When you stay here take a walk around the town and if you happen to have a conversation with a local then you will be able to learn about the local customs and traditions of the Bhutia community who are the majority here.
Kewzing Village Homestay is just the best place for nature lovers as there is so much outdoor activity to do or to just sit and be absorbed in the mountains. Here you will be able to see varieties of flora and fauna and plenty of framing. There are just absolutely no pollution, the aromatic smell of pines and soothing climate and watching the people work on their farms as you sip the warm cup of home-made tea is just perfect.
The hosts here are just very kind and provide great hospitality. The rooms of this homestay are really unique as they are named after mountain ranges and the rooms are very well maintained. They serve varieties of delicious local dishes which are made by the organic vegetables grown here.
Kewzing Village Homestay opens their house to the travellers and welcomes them to the land of the wheat.
- The above rates are inclusive of accomodation, breakfast and dinner per person.
- Free for child upto 5 years (without extra bed).
- Extra Person will be charge at Rs. 500/- (Per person, per night) from 5 years and above.
- Cultural show on demand Rs. 2000/- per show per group.
- Dotho (Herbal Bath) Rs. 2000/- per person.
- Guide Cost to Maenam Hill Rs. 1500/-