About Kewzing Makhim Homestay
Kewzing Makhim Homestay is situated against the backdrop of eminent mountains and about 1.5 km away from Kewzing town. Kewzing village is a typical Bhutia village, with the inhabitants mostly buddhist. On reaching the entrance of the homestay you will be greeted in a typical Bhutia tradition. The accommodation is simple but very neat, comfortable and pleasing.
In Kewzing Makhim Homestay you can participate in the daily or seasonal chores of the family and learn about the tradition and culture of the tribal people. If you wish to be adventurous in the village then you could go for village hikes and short treks. The homestay serves amazing tribal organic dishes which will leave you craving for a next time and the hospitality is commendable.
- The above rates are inclusive of accomodation, breakfast and dinner per person.
- Free for child upto 5 years (without extra bed).
- Extra Person will be charge at Rs. 500/- (Per person, per night) from 5 years and above.
- Cultural show on demand Rs. 2000/- per show per group.
- Dotho (Herbal Bath) Rs. 2000/- per person.
- Guide Cost to Maenam Hill Rs. 1500/-