About 9 Days Unforgettable Honeymoon Tour in Sikkim
Life without your significant other is incomplete and just like that wedding without honeymoon is incomplete as well. The wedding bells have rung and it is time for you to take an amazing honeymoon trip and make it the most memorable time of your life. What makes the honeymoon biggest hit is the destination.
Drive to Northeast has the perfect 9 days honeymoon planned for you in Sikkim. Sikkim the northeastern state that lies in the lap of the Himalayas is the promising destination for you. Here you can enjoy the rainbows beyond the murky skies of the villages. It has been a haven for newly weds who wants to enjoy the peace of the mountains. The places here look mystical and beautiful in its own colours. You can enjoy the glorious hills, valleys covered in flowers, snow capped mountains, various waterfalls and there is so much more that you will get to see here.
There is also plenty of activities that you can enjoy as a couple here. Our team will work with the best of our abilities to make this a successful and memorable trip for you. All of your necessities and safety will be taken care of. Sikkim is a paradise hidden in between the mountains and you will definitely have a dream come true to stay here.
For further information and queries you can contact us in the given details.
PICK UP FROM NJP RAILWAY STATION / BAGDOGRA AIRPORT (IXB) - GANGTOKWe start a scenic drive from meeting point towards Gangtok (Approx 123 km / 4 h 35 min). Check in at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel in Gangtok.
GANGTOK - TSOMGO LAKE - GANGTOKToday after breakfast we will start our paradise tour to Tsomgo Lake and Babamandir which is 38 km from Gangtok and at an altitude of 12,400 ft. Overnight at the hotel in Gangtok.
GANGTOK SIGHTSEEINGAfter having delicious breakfast enjoy sightseeing - Hanuman Tok, Ganesh Tok, Plant Conservatory, Lasha Waterfall, Tashi View Point, Gonjang Monastery, Bakthang Waterfalls, Handloom & Handicrafts, Flower Show, Namgyal Institute of Tibetology, Chorten Monastery and Ban Jhagri Falls. Afternoon leisure enjoy at MG Marg. Overnight at the hotel in Gangtok.
GANGTOK - LACHENEarly morning after breakfast drive to Lachen from Gangtok which is (Approx 107 km / 4 h 30 min). It is located at an elevation of 2,750 metres. On the way visit Tashi view point, Seven Sister Waterfall and Singhik View Point. Overnight at the hotel in Lachen.
LACHEN - GURUDONGMAR LAKE - LACHUNGToday early morning after breakfast we will start our unforgettable tour to Gurudongmar Lake (17,200 ft.) via Chopta Valley and Thangu. After visiting the lake, return to Lachen and further drive to Lachung. Overnight at the hotel in Lachung.
LACHUNG - YUMTHANG - GANGTOKAfter early breakfast drive to Yumthang Valley (11,800 ft. / 24 km / 2 hours) popularly know as valley of flower. Back to Lachung and departure for Gangtok. Overnight at the hotel in Gangtok.
GANGTOK - PELLING VIA NAMCHI SIGHTSEEINGAfter having delicious breakfast in Gangtok we will depart to Pelling (124 km / 5 hours 30 min) vai Namchi and visit statue of Guru Padmasambhava, Chardhaam and Buddha Park. Overnight at the hotel in Pelling.
PELLING SIGHTSEEINGToday after breakfast we will start our sightseeing - Rimbi Orange Garden, Rimbi Water fall & Hydro Project, Kanchendzonga Waterfalls, Khecheopalri Lake, Helipad, Pemayangtse Monastery and Rabdentse Ruins. Overnight at the hotel in Pelling.
PELLING - NJP RAILWAY STATION / (IXB) BAGDOGRA AIRPORTLast day of the tour, after early breakfast depart to NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) for your onwards connection / journey.
- Minimum Pax: 2
- Any cost arising due to political unrest and natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- The car provided for the trip will be on point to point as per itinerary and it cannot be used under disposal.
- Guest travelling in a group should travel with minimum baggage only. Kindly do not exceed baggage allowance of 15 kgs per person. If in case guest travelling in a group has exceeded the baggage policy then they need to hire additional vehicle if in case the cab driver denies for extra luggage. The charges for additional vehicle need to be paid by customer locally. The restriction of baggage policy is due to hilly area and safety of the passengers.
- Gangtok city tour will be done by Non-AC Maruti Van / Wagon R / similar only.
- Changu Lake and Nathula operation is subject to road condition and availability of permits as only limited permits are issued 48 hour prior to the schedule tour. If in case of cancellation of permit due to weather or any reason imposed by Govt for your trip date and it is made to our notice prior to departure then we will provide an alternate sightseeing.
- If in case of cancellation of trip to Changu Lake or Nathula trip after permit is issued and and it is cancelled due to weather or any reason imposed by Govt and you could not complete the trip then no refund will be provided.