About 6 Days Scenic Gangtok, Pelling and Darjeeling Tour
Just breathing is not considered as living. Away from your monotonous life and waking up to your alarm clock ringing early morning, this vacation pack your bags and get ready to live in the lap of the mountains.
Wake up to view of snow capped mountains while enjoying your breakfast, inhale the fresh cold air, explore the authentic local places, stroll the towns and experience everything possible that these places has to offer and believe me when I say that it will be more than your expectations.
Drive to Northeast has the perfect 6 days carefully planned Gangtok, Pelling and Darjeeling trip for you and we will be covering all the major destinations during this trip. We will work with the best of your abilities to make this a comfortable and memorable trip for you. All of your priorities will be considered and all of the necessities will be taken care of.
For further information and queries you can contact us in the given details.
PICK UP FROM NJP RAILWAY STATION / BAGDOGRA AIRPORT (IXB) - GANGTOKWe start a scenic drive from meeting point towards Gangtok (Approx 123 km / 4 h 35 min). Check in at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel in Gangtok.
GANGTOK - TSOMGO LAKE - GANGTOKToday after breakfast we will start our paradise tour to Tsomgo Lake and Babamandir which is 38 km from Gangtok and at an altitude of 12,400 ft. Overnight at the hotel in Gangtok.
GANGTOK - PELLING VIA NAMCHI SIGHTSEEINGAfter having delicious breakfast in Gangtok we will depart to Pelling (124 km / 5 hours 30 min) vai Namchi and visit statue of Guru Padmasambhava, Chardhaam and Buddha Park. Overnight at the hotel in Pelling.
PELLING SIGHTSEEINGToday after breakfast we will start our sightseeing - Rimbi Orange Garden, Rimbi Water fall & Hydro Project, Kanchendzonga Waterfalls, Khecheopalri Lake, Helipad, Pemayangtse Monastery and Rabdentse Ruins. Overnight at the hotel in Pelling.
PELLING - DARJEELINGAfter early breakfast we start a scenic drive from Pelling towards Darjeeling (Approx 74 km / 3 h 40 min). After reaching we will start out for sightseeing - Himalayan Mountaineening Institute, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park (closed on Thursday), Tenzing & Gombu Rock, Tibetan refugee self- help centre (closed on Sunday), Japanese Temple & Peace Pagoda and back to hotel. Overnight at the hotel in Darjeeling.
DARJEELING - NJP RAILWAY STATION / (IXB) BAGDOGRA AIRPORTLast day of the tour, after early breakfast depart to NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) for your onwards connection / journey.
- Minimum Pax: 2
- Any cost arising due to political unrest and natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- The car provided for the trip will be on point to point as per itinerary and it cannot be used under disposal.
- Guest travelling in a group should travel with minimum baggage only. Kindly do not exceed baggage allowance of 15 kgs per person. If in case guest travelling in a group has exceeded the baggage policy then they need to hire additional vehicle if in case the cab driver denies for extra luggage. The charges for additional vehicle need to be paid by customer locally. The restriction of baggage policy is due to hilly area and safety of the passengers.
- Gangtok city tour will be done by Non-AC Maruti Van / Wagon R / similar only.
- Changu Lake and Nathula operation is subject to road condition and availability of permits as only limited permits are issued 48 hour prior to the schedule tour. If in case of cancellation of permit due to weather or any reason imposed by Govt for your trip date and it is made to our notice prior to departure then we will provide an alternate sightseeing.
- If in case of cancellation of trip to Changu Lake or Nathula trip after permit is issued and and it is cancelled due to weather or any reason imposed by Govt and you could not complete the trip then no refund will be provided.