About 6 Days Honeymoon Tour in Sikkim and Darjeeling
There is excitement in beginning of new life, lots of undercurrent emotions and now it is time for honeymoon, the time of your life where you get the chance to create amazing memories with your significant other. And what better choice can there possibly be other than our two of the very best hill stations - Sikkim and Darjeeling.
These hill stations are beauty hidden in between the mountains and the views from these places serves are absolute divine. The major key of marriage is love and there will be romance and love blooming for you throughout this journey.
Share a cup of warm tea while the mighty Mt. kanchenjunga watches your pure romance, watch the toy train makes its way through the town, enjoy the cold mountain breeze, explore the cultural local food and life plus the weather is absolutely lovely.
Drive to Northeast has a perfectly planned 6 days Sikkim and Darjeeling honeymoon tour package ready for you. All of your priorities will be considered and all the other necessities will be taken care by our team. We will work with the best of our abilities to make your honeymoon the dream come true.
During this trip we will be covering all the major destinations of Sikkim and Darjeeling. Well people always quote that "Love is in the air" by the end of this trip you will believe it.
For further information and queries you can contact us in the given details.
PICK UP FROM NJP RAILWAY STATION / BAGDOGRA AIRPORT (IXB) - GANGTOKWe start a scenic drive from meeting point towards Gangtok (Approx 123 km / 4 h 35 min). Check in at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel in Gangtok.
GANGTOK - TSOMGO LAKE - GANGTOKToday after breakfast we will start our paradise tour to Tsomgo Lake and Babamandir which is 38 km from Gangtok and at an altitude of 12,400 ft. Overnight at the hotel in Gangtok.
GANGTOK HALF DAY SIGHTSEEING - DARJEELINGAfter having delicious breakfast enjoy half day sightseeing covering Jhakri Water Falls, Droul Chorthen, Research Institute of Tibetology, Directorate of Handicraft & Handloom (Closed on Sunday), Flower Show. Afternoon transfer to Darjeeling (Approx 98 km / 3 h 40 min). Overnight at the hotel in Darjeeling.
DARJEELING SIGHTSEEINGEarly morning tour to Tiger Hills (Approx 8364 Ft / 2550 Mts at around 4 AM) to view sunrise over Mt.Kanchendzonga Peak (subject to clear weather). On way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast we will start out for sightseeing - Himalayan Mountaineening Institute, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park (closed on Thursday), Tenzing & Gombu Rock, Tibetan refugee self- help centre (closed on Sunday), Japanese Temple & Peace Pagoda and back to hotel. Overnight at the hotel in Darjeeling.
DARJEELING - MIRIK - DARJEELINGAfter breakfast transfer to Mirik (Approx 60 km / 2 h 40 min) Full day sightseeing of Pashupati Nagar (Indo-Nepal border) for shopping & Mirik Lake (Horse riding & Boat is available around the lake on direct payment basis). Evening back to Darjeeling and Overnight at the hotel in Darjeeling.
DARJEELING - NJP RAILWAY STATION / (IXB) BAGDOGRA AIRPORTLast day of the tour, after early breakfast depart to NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) for your onwards connection / journey.
- Minimum Pax: 2
- Any cost arising due to political unrest and natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- The car provided for the trip will be on point to point as per itinerary and it cannot be used under disposal.
- Guest travelling in a group should travel with minimum baggage only. Kindly do not exceed baggage allowance of 15 kgs per person. If in case guest travelling in a group has exceeded the baggage policy then they need to hire additional vehicle if in case the cab driver denies for extra luggage. The charges for additional vehicle need to be paid by customer locally. The restriction of baggage policy is due to hilly area and safety of the passengers.
- Gangtok city tour will be done by Non-AC Maruti Van / Wagon R / similar only.
- Changu Lake and Nathula operation is subject to road condition and availability of permits as only limited permits are issued 48 hour prior to the schedule tour. If in case of cancellation of permit due to weather or any reason imposed by Govt for your trip date and it is made to our notice prior to departure then we will provide an alternate sightseeing.
- If in case of cancellation of trip to Changu Lake or Nathula trip after permit is issued and and it is cancelled due to weather or any reason imposed by Govt and you could not complete the trip then no refund will be provided.