About 5 Days Honeymoon Tour in Sikkim and Darjeeling
5 days honeymoon tour in Sikkim and Darjeeling is one of the most memorable times and what makes it more significant is the destination. Drive to Northeast has the perfect honeymoon tour planned out especially for you. From snow capped mountains, to endless stretches of rivers, lush hills and fields of flowers, there couldn't have been a better choice. You can enjoy the scenic places of Sikkim and Darjeeling and the weather of these places will be absolutely romantic.
The entire tour will be planned out carefully according to your convenience, from pick-up to drop, all the permits required, accomodation and all your other requirements will be taken care of with utmost care.
Our priority will be to complete this trip comfortably and safely.
For further details and queries you can contact in the given details.
PICK UP FROM NJP RAILWAY STATION / BAGDOGRA AIRPORT (IXB) - GANGTOKWe start a scenic drive from meeting point towards Gangtok (Approx 123 km / 4 h 35 min). Check in at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel in Gangtok.
GANGTOK - TSOMGO LAKE - GANGTOKToday after breakfast we will start our paradise tour to Tsomgo Lake and Babamandir which is 38 km from Gangtok and at an altitude of 12,400 ft. Overnight at the hotel in Gangtok.
GANGTOK HALF DAY SIGHTSEEING - DARJEELINGAfter having delicious breakfast enjoy half day sightseeing covering Jhakri Water Falls, Droul Chorthen, Research Institute of Tibetology, Directorate of Handicraft & Handloom (Closed on Sunday), Flower Show. Afternoon transfer to Darjeeling (Approx 98 km / 3 h 40 min). Overnight at the hotel in Darjeeling.
DARJEELING SIGHTSEEINGEarly morning tour to Tiger Hills (Approx 8364 Ft / 2550 Mts at around 4 AM) to view sunrise over Mt.Kanchendzonga Peak (subject to clear weather). On way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast we will start out for sightseeing - Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park (closed on Thursday), Tenzing & Gombu Rock, Tibetan refugee self- help centre (closed on Sunday), Japanese Temple & Peace Pagoda and back to hotel. Overnight at the hotel in Darjeeling.
DARJEELING - NJP RAILWAY STATION / (IXB) BAGDOGRA AIRPORTLast day of the tour, after early breakfast depart to NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) for your onwards connection / journey.
- Minimum Pax: 2
- Any cost arising due to political unrest and natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- The car provided for the trip will be on point to point as per itinerary and it cannot be used under disposal.
- Guest travelling in a group should travel with minimum baggage only. Kindly do not exceed baggage allowance of 15 kgs per person. If in case guest travelling in a group has exceeded the baggage policy then they need to hire additional vehicle if in case the cab driver denies for extra luggage. The charges for additional vehicle need to be paid by customer locally. The restriction of baggage policy is due to hilly area and safety of the passengers.
- Gangtok city tour will be done by Non-AC Maruti Van / Wagon R / similar only.
- Changu Lake and Nathula operation is subject to road condition and availability of permits as only limited permits are issued 48 hour prior to the schedule tour. If in case of cancellation of permit due to weather or any reason imposed by Govt for your trip date and it is made to our notice prior to departure then we will provide an alternate sightseeing.
- If in case of cancellation of trip to Changu Lake or Nathula trip after permit is issued and and it is cancelled due to weather or any reason imposed by Govt and you could not complete the trip then no refund will be provided.