About 4 Days Paradise Gangtok Tour
Longing to have a short holiday in the mountains? Visit the charming capital of Sikkim to experience tranquility and nature at it’s best. Gangtok is often called as the Land of Flowers owing to the wide variety of flowers that are native to this region. The city will give you a good glimpse of Buddhist culture and traditions as it houses many historic monasteries. From ancient Buddhist monasteries and bright flower-lined houses to vibrant shopping streets and beautiful organic farms, Gangtok has something interesting to offer for every kind of traveller. You also get a chance to meet and interact with Buddhist monks if you wish to. Some of the best places to see in Gangtok are Tsomgo Lake, Hanuman Tok, Ganesh Tok, Plant Conservatory, Lasha Waterfall, Tashi View Point, Gonjang Monastery, Bakthang Waterfalls, Handloom & Handicrafts, Flower Show, Namgyal Institute of Tibetology, Chorten Monastery and Ban Jhagri Falls, MG Marg, etc.
Tsomgo Lake or Changu Lake is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Sikkim. It is a gorgeous glacial lake located approximately 37 kms away from Gangtok. The lake situated at an elevation of 12,313 feet, will remain frozen during the winter season. Tsomgo Lake seen in the backdrop of the surrounding snow-clad mountains is truly a sight to behold. If you crave for some adventure, try the cable car ride which will take you even higher up the mountains. Another important landmark to visit near Tsomgo Lake is the Babamandir, a temple built in memory of Baba Harbhajan Singh, an Indian soldier.
Our 4 days Paradise Gangtok tour covers almost all must-visit places in Gangtok. You will be allowed to explore these places without having to worry about timings, entry formalities, and transport facilities for our tour experts will be arranging everything for you in advance. If you are travelling with your family or friends, you can be assured of best service in terms of comfort, safety and flexibility.
As per our tour itinerary, on Day 1, you will be welcomed by our tour coordinator at New Jalpaiguri railway station (Siliguri) or Bagdogra Airport. From there you will be travelling by road to Gangtok along a scenic route with mountains on one side and the Teesta River flowing on the other side. On Day 2, you will be visiting Tsomgo Lake and Babamandir which are the two major tourist destinations near Gangtok. On Day 3, you will be exploring the remaining tourist attractions in Gangtok city. On a clear weather day, you may even get distant views of the world's third highest peak Kangchenjunga from certain view points in the city. In the evening you can explore MG Marg, a paradise for shopping enthusiasts. You can try local Sikkimese cuisines and also buy some interesting souvenirs and clothing to take back home.
On the last day of the tour, our representative will safely drop you back to railway station or airport thus concluding a memorable holiday in the hills. If you are excited about visiting this beautiful city in North East India, book this tour and be prepared to unwind in the lap of nature.
PICK UP FROM NJP RAILWAY STATION / BAGDOGRA AIRPORT (IXB) - GANGTOKWe start a scenic drive from meeting point towards Gangtok (Approx 123 km / 4 h 35 min). Check in at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel in Gangtok.
GANGTOK - TSOMGO LAKE - GANGTOKToday after breakfast we will start our paradise tour to Tsomgo Lake and Babamandir which is 38 km from Gangtok and at an altitude of 12,400 ft. Overnight at the hotel in Gangtok.
GANGTOK SIGHTSEEINGAfter having delicious breakfast enjoy sightseeing - Hanuman Tok, Ganesh Tok, Plant Conservatory, Lasha Waterfall, Tashi View Point, Gonjang Monastery, Bakthang Waterfalls, Handloom & Handicrafts, Flower Show, Namgyal Institute of Tibetology, Chorten Monastery and Ban Jhagri Falls. Afternoon leisure enjoy at MG Marg. Overnight at the hotel in Gangtok.
GANGTOK - NJP RAILWAY STATION / (IXB) BAGDOGRA AIRPORTLast day of the tour, after early breakfast depart to NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) for your onwards connection / journey.
- Minimum Pax: 2
- Any cost arising due to political unrest and natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- The car provided for the trip will be on point to point as per itinerary and it cannot be used under disposal.
- Guest travelling in a group should travel with minimum baggage only. Kindly do not exceed baggage allowance of 15 kgs per person. If in case guest travelling in a group has exceeded the baggage policy then they need to hire additional vehicle if in case the cab driver denies for extra luggage. The charges for additional vehicle need to be paid by customer locally. The restriction of baggage policy is due to hilly area and safety of the passengers.
- Gangtok city tour will be done by Non-AC Maruti Van / Wagon R / similar only.
- Changu Lake and Nathula operation is subject to road condition and availability of permits as only limited permits are issued 48 hour prior to the schedule tour. If in case of cancellation of permit due to weather or any reason imposed by Govt for your trip date and it is made to our notice prior to departure then we will provide an alternate sightseeing.
- If in case of cancellation of trip to Changu Lake or Nathula trip after permit is issued and and it is cancelled due to weather or any reason imposed by Govt and you could not complete the trip then no refund will be provided.