About Unforgettable Honeymoon Tour in Sikkim and Darjeeling
We have always dreamt of getting perfectly married one fine day, now that day has arrived and it's high time you plan for your honeymoon. What more perfect destination could there be other than our very own two popular hill stations - Sikkim and Darjeeling.
The calm ambience, blustery winds and the lovely surroundings of these fascinating hill stations gives a much required privacy to make this a successful romantic retreat.
Drive to Northeast has the perfect 10 days honeymoon planned for you and during this tour we will be visiting all the popular places of Sikkim and Darjeeling. You can enjoy the snow, the toy train, waterfalls, lakes, delicious food and there are a lot of activities you could do here as a couple.
Every place that you visit here will only add up to your romance. All the filmy and the picture perfect moments are possible here. The weather here is definitely a romantic one. All you have to do is stay relaxed and focus on enjoying this trip with your significant other to the fullest. Our team will take full responsibility of all the necessities and your safety.
For further information and queries you can contact us in the given details.
PICK UP FROM NJP RAILWAY STATION / BAGDOGRA AIRPORT (IXB) - GANGTOKWe start a scenic drive from meeting point towards Gangtok (Approx 123 km / 4 h 35 min). Check in at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel in Gangtok.
GANGTOK - TSOMGO LAKE - GANGTOKToday after breakfast we will start our paradise tour to Tsomgo Lake and Babamandir which is 38 km from Gangtok and at an altitude of 12,400 ft. Overnight at the hotel in Gangtok.
GANGTOK SIGHTSEEINGAfter having delicious breakfast enjoy sightseeing - Hanuman Tok, Ganesh Tok, Plant Conservatory, Lasha Waterfall, Tashi View Point, Gonjang Monastery, Bakthang Waterfalls, Handloom & Handicrafts, Flower Show, Namgyal Institute of Tibetology, Chorten Monastery and Ban Jhagri Falls. Afternoon leisure enjoy at MG Marg. Overnight at the hotel in Gangtok.
GANGTOK - LACHENEarly morning after breakfast drive to Lachen from Gangtok which is (Approx 107 km / 4 h 30 min). It is located at an elevation of 2,750 metres. On the way visit Tashi view point, Seven Sister Waterfall and Singhik View Point. Overnight at the hotel in Lachen.
LACHEN - GURUDONGMAR LAKE - LACHUNGToday early morning after breakfast we will start our unforgettable tour to Gurudongmar Lake (17,200 ft.) via Chopta Valley and Thangu. After visiting the lake, return to Lachen and further drive to Lachung. Overnight at the hotel in Lachung.
LACHUNG - YUMTHANG - GANGTOKAfter early breakfast drive to Yumthang Valley (11,800 ft. / 24 km / 2 hours) popularly know as valley of flower. Back to Lachung and departure for Gangtok. Overnight at the hotel in Gangtok.
GANGTOK - PELLING VIA NAMCHI SIGHTSEEINGAfter having delicious breakfast in Gangtok we will depart to Pelling (124 km / 5 hours 30 min) vai Namchi and visit statue of Guru Padmasambhava, Chardhaam and Buddha Park. Overnight at the hotel in Pelling.
PELLING SIGHTSEEINGToday after breakfast we will start our sightseeing - Rimbi Orange Garden, Rimbi Water fall & Hydro Project, Kanchendzonga Waterfalls, Khecheopalri Lake, Helipad, Pemayangtse Monastery and Rabdantse Ruins. Overnight at the hotel in Pelling.
PELLING - DARJEELINGAfter breakfast we start a scenic drive from Pelling towards Darjeeling (Approx 74 km / 3 h 40 min). After reaching we will start out for sightseeing - Himalayan Mountaineening Institute, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park (closed on Thursday), Tenzing & Gombu Rock, Tibetan refugee self- help centre (closed on Sunday), Japanese Temple & Peace Pagoda and back to hotel. Overnight at the hotel in Darjeeling.
DARJEELING - NJP RAILWAY STATION / (IXB) BAGDOGRA AIRPORTLast day of the tour, after early breakfast depart to NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) for your onwards connection / journey.
- Minimum Pax: 2
- Any cost arising due to political unrest and natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- The car provided for the trip will be on point to point as per itinerary and it cannot be used under disposal.
- Guest travelling in a group should travel with minimum baggage only. Kindly do not exceed baggage allowance of 15 kgs per person. If in case guest travelling in a group has exceeded the baggage policy then they need to hire additional vehicle if in case the cab driver denies for extra luggage. The charges for additional vehicle need to be paid by customer locally. The restriction of baggage policy is due to hilly area and safety of the passengers.
- Gangtok city tour will be done by Non-AC Maruti Van / Wagon R / similar only.
- Changu Lake and Nathula operation is subject to road condition and availability of permits as only limited permits are issued 48 hour prior to the schedule tour. If in case of cancellation of permit due to weather or any reason imposed by Govt for your trip date and it is made to our notice prior to departure then we will provide an alternate sightseeing.
- If in case of cancellation of trip to Changu Lake or Nathula trip after permit is issued and and it is cancelled due to weather or any reason imposed by Govt and you could not complete the trip then no refund will be provided.